2010年5月9日星期日

i m planned to cut my HAIR recently
it grow very fast and my hair gonna more long n long =(
so it cause me vr lazy to wash my hair,so i m planned to cut it off
tat i see the magazine in japanese n taiwan gals
the most fashion hair nowadays is cut the hair until below the neck
n i cut b4 when Chinese New Year in Wangsa Maju 'RED SALOON' bcz the cost is cheap than MIKO
n my good good BF accompany me,but he din cut hair
but the finally i m unsatisfied v my new hair style =(
it seems like vr normal hairstyle n is not i wanted. so tat time i just let my hair grow itself to become longer.
i oso desired to dye my hair to another hair colour bcz my new hair is came out in black colour =(
now my hairstyle n hair colour is vr vr SHIT
bcz i for 3 months din change my hairstyle n hair colour

I m so desire my hairstyle can be look like the japanese magazine models like popteen,vivi 's models



its looked like vr nice right?? i m vr love tis kind of hairstyle recently =)
it makes CAWAII  n  CHARMING
n look more youthful like the BARBIE DOLL
but haven cut this b4 i just wan to receive more ideas frm others 1st cause i cut wrong hairstyle again n again
n planning to find a professional hair stylish to reduce the wrongness =D

即期待又怕受伤害~ o(≧v≦)o~

没有评论:

发表评论