2010年5月9日星期日

Mother's Day~











HEYY...
Mother's Day is come!! =]

At this festival all son n daughter should take attention 
n I try all my best to let my mum feel happy

so I v my Bro 'Dynn' go to BREM MALL to choose the present for lovely mum
but when arrive there our stomach started ring ring ring = =''
so we go to the 旺角wongkok HK style restaurant to have our lunch


















my Bro's Dishes...tis mushroom sauce spagetti quite NICE~!! =)
n i ordered ying yong sauces beef spagetti, got white sauce n red sauce 2 favor =) 
vr NICE oso!!! n we both ordered milk tea(奶茶) in hk style~
n tis lunch were belanja by my lovely brother(saying thx to him XD), this lunch cost RM32++ 
♥ im enjoying the FOOD !!! o(≧v≦)o ♥
tat day i just simply wear, v no make up!! OMG~vr horror right? hahaha~


♥ NO IMAGE liao~ T.T eat so fast~ hungry~ ♥

















my bro oso love take picture so i captured photo b4 he started eat


















eat dao so''xi man''.... = = vr SISSY larhh...

♥ DRINKING hk style milk tea (my favorite!! ) ♥
my bro say my face this day look tired..of cz lahh!!no make up is like tat de larr
but fortunately my skin quite fair = =''

we stay n keng gai at wongkok restaurant nearly 1 Hour
n just go to the stall choose present (our 1st aim)


i saw tis necklace n bracelet at the stall, so charming~
Im vr GENG to negotiate the price v the seller!!! hahaha
at first the seller set the higher price RM45...
after i negotiate v her, we use RM39 oni to buy these 3 pairs present!!! haha =D
then we back home fetched by DADDY...


tis Mother's Day Card is designed by me...
look like the kinder garden Art Work.....>_<
asking myself look like3 years old children draw it? = =
but i persuade myself my drawing is still OKK....hahaha >.<''

n i wan to say here loudly : 
 I ♥ U MUM!!HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

没有评论:

发表评论