2010年5月12日星期三



wow wow wow...
the next monday will start my college 4th semester!
it's my 2nd Year alrdy i studying at college =] 
it so unpredictable by me at the first time tat i able to handle all my college life now =]
even at the start of college life tat i feel quite hard to suit myself into college
but passed tis 1 year i felt i grew to a little adult, hehe...
n i enable to handle my assignment,presentation,communication skill,human relationship,improve in my english level...
im proud of myself....my college life is simple but meaningful n quite nice
left 1 year again i will SAY SAYONARA to TARC...
but i decided continued advanced diploma to get the ACCA qualification,however it is so hard to success!
or i will take a make up course at APT college after i graduated , but it seems like the chance is vr vr small
CHEER UP kathy!!
& CHEER UP too my college frends!! =DD  i love u all !!

没有评论:

发表评论